• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

GetDbParams is not defined

Started by Mark Stoetzer, March 31, 2010, 01:56:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Stoetzer

I want to be able to preview the birt reports in eclipse galileo, but only birt version 2.5 can be installed in this eclipse version.
When debugging the last 30 days chart I receive the following error:

org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "GetDbParams" is not defined. (#13)

This would suggest that the konakart_report jar is not available. It is however in the birtviewer plugin lib directory of eclipse
(C:\eclipse-galileo\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_2.5.2.v20091210\birt\WEB-INF\lib\konakartadmin_reports.jar).

Do you have any clue what could be wrong here?

Mark Stoetzer

I think it is a java version issue. Is it possible to get the sources in the konakartadmin_report.properties jar?

heidi

I can't think why it would be a java version issue.  Why do you suspect that?

Isn't it just that it can't find the jar?   I can sympathise as I've often had trouble trying to find the right place for these things with BIRT reports.

The purpose of the GetDbParams is to get the db parameters from the defined properties file.

You might just find it a lot easier to work with if you plug in your own db values instead.  The BIRT designer is a little esier to work with if you do this as you get sample values for your queries etc.

Mark Stoetzer

I thought this was the case because another error was given when I didn't have the konakartadmin_report.jar in the report viewer lib directory suggesting that the birtviewer in eclipse could find the jar, but not the class files inside.