• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

cart body and in Order Confirmation

Started by manue, January 29, 2010, 11:15:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

manue

hello friends!!!

I want to display in cart body and in Order Confirmation pages the next information,when i display a product's attributes, the value of this attributes. for example :

In my product detail body I have:

name                                     price with iva
description

Available Options:
attributes (color, canon, etc)    list of attributes values

And in cart body i have :

check remove or not          product data               product name                   quantity      price total with iva
                                                                      - attribute1 name
                                                                      - attribute2 name

I want to show the value next to the attribute name of this in cart body and in order confirmation. How can i do it?

thanks a lot!

dnavarro

Hi Manue,

I'm not sure to understand you.

Do you want to show the attribute's price in your "Cart Contents"?. So, what you want is to show detailed each price by component:

Something like:

• Matrox G200 MMS    1 Qty.   €249.99 

• - Modelo Premium              +€100.00 

Is that correct?.

I supose that you need the same presentation in your "checkout > confirmation" page, don't you?.

I think is a good idea!. Because I think than maximun detail for a client is same as maximun transparecy.

I have looking to change de JSP, but I don't know to take this information from the producto object.

Any idea?.

Best regards,

David Navarro.