• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

How to compile the examples

Started by BruceLee, October 18, 2007, 02:20:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceLee

Dear Team,

I noticed there is build.xml for soapexamples.

Do you also provide an easy way to compile other examples like InsertOrder, using POJO API?

Thanks in advance!
-Bruce

Brian

Hi Bruce,

We don't provide a build.xml for those particular examples but could add one in a future release.  It would not be hard for a developer to create one and copy the resulting class files to where he wants them.

Brian

BruceLee

We pulled the KK libs, and InsertOrder sample code to our app. The compilation was OK. However we got errors when running it:
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.flat.Flat, locale en
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.chronopay.Chronopay, locale en

I checked kk admin, the Shipping and Payment modules are all enabled and Order is 0. Attached our test .java and Tomcat logs. We'd really appreciate your ideas!  8)

-Bruce

Brian

Hi Bruce,

It looks like your program cannot find the properties files for the modules.

Make sure they're on your classpath.

You'll find them under the webapps in the standard product.
eg: the Authorize.Net properties files are here:

/KonaKart/webapps/konakart/WEB-INF/classes/com/konakart/bl/modules/payment/authorizenet

Regards,
Brian

BruceLee

It rocks! :D
Now the only thing is I need to figure out how to auto copy /WEB-INF/classes/com/konakart to Tomcat webapps at deployment time. We use 'ant deploy'

Thank Brian saving us bunch of time.
-Bruce

paolo

Hi Bruce,

I'm happy to see that our Forum support is helping you to move forwards. Please send us a link as soon as you have something up and running so that we can include it in our "Live Sites" section and don't forget to leave the "Powered by KonaKart" link at the bottom of your page  :)

Regards,

Paolo