• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Buttons not enabling

Started by joel, October 17, 2007, 02:32:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

joel

Hi,

I'm running KonaKart-2.2.0.6 on Windows XP. On the admin application buttons are not becoming enabled, e.g. When I got to edit an item from the demo data I can not save my change because the Save button stays disenabled.

I'm using IE6 with cookies disenabled, I believe.

Regards,

Joel
www.CleeCycles.co.uk

julie

Hi Joel,

Have you tried tabbing out of the field that you are editing ? In the case of product, since there is so much data, we only validate once you leave the field that you are editing rather than after every keystroke. Note that the save button will remain disabled if the data doesn't validate. In this case the field(s) that don't validate should turn yellow.

Regards,

Julie

joel

Hi,

I just tried your konakart again and I'm still having this problem, it does not enable even when tabbing out, infact I cannout change the products info at all. I have upgraded to the latest version.

Regards,
Joel

pete

Hi Joel,

Note that the Save button will not be enabled if the record doesn't validate successfully.  This could be fields on other tabs - for example in the case of products where there are mulitple tabs.   Flick through the other tabs and look for the bright yellow invalid fields.

Another possibility is that your user doesn't have the edit product role enabled;  but I don't think this will be the case here - if you are using the admin@konakart.com user.  You could check your user has the necessary roles enabled in the Admin App.

Pete