• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Problem Using KKImporter

Started by spresta, October 13, 2009, 10:48:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

spresta

Hi,
I'm trying to use KKImporter to import data within my database Postgres. I edited the emportedDataEng.txt that has the following first row:

v_products_id  v_products_sku  v_products_model  v_products_image   v_products_name_1   v_products_description_1   v_products_name_2   v_products_description_2   v_products_name_3   v_products_description_3   v_products_price   v_products_weight   v_date_avail   v_date_added   v_products_quantity   v_manufacturers_name   v_categories_name_1   v_categories_name_2   v_categories_name_3   v_tax_class_id   v_status   v_invisible   v_type  EOREOR

but when I run ImportToKKUsingEng.bat (I installed Konakart on Windows platform), I get the following error:
13-ott 11:44:30 ERROR (?:doImport:?) The compulsory attribute v_products_model was not found on the header line
Exception in thread "main" com.konakart.app.KKException: The compulsory attribute v_products_model was not found on the header line
        at com.konakart.importer.ImportController.processHeaderLine(Unknown Source)
        at com.konakart.importer.ImportController.processDataFile(Unknown Source)
        at com.konakart.importer.ImportController.doImport(Unknown Source)
        at com.konakart.importer.ImportRunner.main(Unknown Source)

but the attribute that generates the error is present in the row...
Any help?
Thanks
Sandro

julie

Are you sure that the header line is the first line of the file ?