• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Installation problem with GWT onepagecheckout

Started by jmandala, June 18, 2009, 08:15:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jmandala

When I try to build the onepagecheckout for GTW in 3.2.0.0, I get the following error output. Can anyone provide some clues as to the source and resolution of the problem?

[root@rd onepagecheckout]# ../bin/ant
Buildfile: build.xml

clean:
     [echo] Cleanup...

compile:
     [echo] Compile the sources
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/services/mandaladesigns/shop-demo.mandaladesigns.com/custom/onepagecheckout/bin
    [javac] Compiling 71 source files to /opt/services/mandaladesigns/shop-demo.mandaladesigns.com/custom/onepagecheckout/bin
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
     [echo] GWT-Compile the sources

setConfigs:
     [echo] Set Configs to:
     [echo]     adapter         = mysql
     [echo]     driver          = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
     [echo]     user            = USR
     [echo]     password        = PWD
     [echo]     url             = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/shop_demo?zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull
     [echo]     validationQuery = select 1

run:
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /opt/services/mandaladesigns/shop-demo.mandaladesigns.com/custom/onepagecheckout/lib/libswt-win32-3235.so
     [java]    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1677)
     [java]    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:770)
     [java]    at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1005)
     [java]    at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Library.java:132)
     [java]    at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.<clinit>(OS.java:18)
     [java]    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:125)
     [java]    at com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell.<clinit>(GWTShell.java:301)
     [java] Could not find the main class: com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell.  Program will exit.

BUILD FAILED
/opt/services/mandaladesigns/shop-demo.mandaladesigns.com/custom/onepagecheckout/build.xml:117: Java returned: 1

greg

So it appears to be building OK but not running in the GWTShell due to a missing library on your system (or a library your program can't open?), or it can't find the windows library because you're on *nix.

You will probably find that you can actually deploy and run the generated code...  even if it doesn't run in the GWTShell.

I've seen many similar problems on *nix - have you tried solving the problem by following any of those clues?

For example... this one looks useful:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email]google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com[/email]/msg03065.html

So, if that's correct, we should probabaly make that build file operating system-aware so that the GWTShell run works on *nix as well as Windows.   We'll fix this in the next release.   In the mean time, if you can post back if/when you get it to work and how! - and what your platform is.. that would be helpful!

greg

Just to be clear about this... you only have to build this if you want to change the one page checkout code...   I just read your Subject line which included "Installation problem".     It's not an installation problem...  the original one-page-checkout is included in the default download -you don't have to build it unless you want to change it.

Maybe you already knew that but I wanted to make it clear to other readers.

Greg

jmandala

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your prompt reply. It tells me a lot about the quality of support for this product.

You are right that I am on unix. At this point, I'm only trying to get access to the one page checkout, and not to build it. Eventually I will want to get at the code, but that is not what I'm trying to do now.

At the risk of being obvious, how do I see the one page checkout in action? When I enable the feature in the admin, and then attempt to checkout, I don't see it working?