• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Shipping addresses

Started by sashwill, April 08, 2009, 07:52:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sashwill

I'm want to create a shipping module that is for customer pick up, therefore it would not be using one of the customer addresses.
How would i go about storing this address and if they select pick-up it would auto-magicly populate the pick-up address into the delivery field?

sashwill

I found a way to do it.  Not pretty but it seems to work.  If anyone is interested how i solved it, reply and i'll post my solution.

bobrowley

Could you post your solution? I'm looking for a solution so that the customer can easy changes the shipping address when checking out.

sashwill

Sorry, I haven't checked the board lately.  My change doesn't allow customer to change address, that already exists in KK.  My change supplies a predefined address, such as "pick-up" location.

ReLLiK75

I rewrote a good portion of KonaKart in Flex.  I have a checkout page that allows users to ship various items to different addresses.  It also allows users to select a single shipping address from their address book and apply it to the entire order.  I'd be happy to post the code, but it's all actionscript/c# based.  It's definitely doable.  The only thing I have yet to do is actually update the handler to deal with multiple shipping addresses.  Not quite sure how to do it properly yet.

Brian

Can you post a URL for us to see your Flex client in action?  It would be very interesting to see it!