• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Inserting Product from KonaKart admin...

Started by kunal, October 17, 2008, 08:35:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kunal

Hi,

When I tried to add new product from KonaKart Admin module the insert button is disable till all the required information has been added.
but no where i found the validation information/msg. I tried for more than 30 mins to add one product.

the data entry operator will always not been so intelligent person to find whats wrong and also i seem this as bad user exp.

so please try to give some informative msg's or atleast the info about the validation.

Thanks and Regards,
Kunal Pawar

julie

The logic we use is that required fields are coloured yellow. If you move your mouse over a yellow field, some floatover text will explain what is required.

What was your problem exactly ? Was it that you didn't realise that there were some yellow fields in folders that maybe  you hadn't opened ?

kunal

Basicly, I want to say that the information provided by you should be somewhere on the page. Because my first impression after looking the form was that there must be some more rights associated with this so the insert button is disable.

Second thing when I enter all the mandatory information I should know which validation I had violated so that the insert button is not activated.

I am looking for more informative and interactive pages for this as not every time the user will be that much knowledgeable.

Regards,
Kunal Pawar.