• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Integrating with existing warehouse

Started by sashwill, September 17, 2008, 05:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sashwill

KonaKart Gurus,

Is it possible to take a completed order, turn it into an xml document, and send it to another system.  If so, how(which api calls) and where would you recommend implementation?

Thanks for your help

ryan

You could use the getOrderForOrderId() API call of the admin eng.

If you need to send a new XML file every time the state of the order changes, take a look at http://www.konakart.com/configurationfaq.php#how_can_i_make_something_happen_when_an .

sashwill

I'm trying to use the webservice code below to get the complete order with item details, but the sessionId is null. What am I leaving out.

Quotewstest.KKWSAdminIfService kKWSAdminIfService = new wstest.KKWSAdminIfService_Impl();
System.out.println("Service ="+kKWSAdminIfService.toString());
            wstest.KKWSAdminIf kKWSAdmin = kKWSAdminIfService.getKKWSAdmin();
System.out.println("Service ="+kKWSAdmin.toString());           
            String sessionId = kKWSAdmin.login("username", "password");
System.out.println("session ="+sessionId);
            kKWSAdmin.getOrderForOrderId(sessionId,333);

output
QuoteService =wstest.KKWSAdminIfService_Impl@13f136e
Service =wstest.KKWSAdminIf_Stub@1551b0
session =null

On my third attempt i get a user blocked error so something must be working

ryan

Are you sure that you have a user with email address = "username" and with password = "password" ?

sashwill

Well, those aren't the actual values, but yes.  I can log into the konakartadmin by cutting and pasting the exact text that the program is trying to use.

sashwill

I'm making a little progress since it will log in and return the session id but then i get this error when I try the next method call
Quotejava.rmi.RemoteException: Runtime exception; nested exception is:
        deserialization error: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

Is there a configuration file that needs to be changed for the adminapp soap to work?  If so , where is it located?

pete

What method are you calling and what parameters are you passing ?

Does your code work with the direct engine ?

sashwill

I think I found the problem.

I was using Netbeans to import the wsdl and I think it uses JAX-RPC to create the client side objects.
When I borrowed the soap demo build script and used it to create the client side, everything started working.