• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Error message during checkout after upgrade from 2.2.4.0 to 2.2.6.0

Started by nickgk, June 12, 2008, 08:11:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nickgk

Hi,

Since my upgrade to 2.2.6.0 I am not able to check out - the screen is blank. Everything else seems to work fine. The following error message is in my catalina.out log when clicking the checkout link. I get the same message in the log file with either the onepagecheckout or the regular checkout.

12-Jun 14:41:20 INFO  (?:<init>:?) Engine used by application is com.konakart.app.KKEng
12-Jun 14:41:30 WARN  (?:createTempOrder:?) A temporary order could not be created
com.konakart.app.KKException: A default customer cannot be found. You must create one using the Admin App.
   at com.konakart.bl.OrderMgr.createOrderWithOptions(Unknown Source)
   at com.konakart.app.KKEng.createOrderWithOptions(Unknown Source)

I ran both of the mysql upgrade scripts for the upgrade. I searched the two demo.sql data scripts for 'Insert into customers' to try and find an example of a default customer to no avail.  Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Nick

kate

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure about why you can't checkout, but I do know that you can create a default customer in the Admin App - (check the Default Customer bullet at the bottom of the first page).

For some information on default customers check http://www.konakart.com/configurationfaq.php#What_is_a_default_customer_

Please try adding a default customer and try the checkout again.

Kate