• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Shipping Module

Started by mtoon, March 28, 2008, 07:06:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtoon

Question: I'm trying to create a new shipping module... ExpressFlat (for flat rate express shipping).    I basically copied the free shipping module and renamed all the classes / etc.  I added it to the konakartadmin properties file and i can see the module and set it's properties in the admin, but i can't get konakart to see it.  I keep getting a class not found, but i'm positive the class exists at least in the code and in the konakart_shipping_expressflat.jar file.  Are there any properties that need to be set for the shipping method to work in KonaKart?

kate

No properties are required to be set in konakart.properties for this.

If your error is a class not found exception, double check that your class is on the classpath - just like the other shipping modules.

Kate

mtoon

I finally tracked this down to the module name being improperly cased.  In this case, the konakartadmin properties had "StandardFlat" which was the class name.  The module name was "standardflat.php" and that was translating to Standardflat.  It took awhile to pick that up, so I'm posting so others can learn from my experience...