• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

AddtoCard action change?

Started by holger, January 10, 2008, 09:07:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holger

Hello,

i would like to connect a web2print application on shop. Example: In my shop are articles, as visiting cards samples are deposited. These collecting mains must be customise however, if the article comes into the shoppingcard . In addition a left is called, that as parameter the point of entrance (return URL) and a parameter from the product data. Thus one comes to the correct collecting main. The customer finishes the map and turns then directly into the shoppngcard back. How does one make simplest? Can one help me? Is one in German, they can write it for in short time? Send a PM!

regards,
Holger

ryan

Hi,

I'm afraid that I can't follow your description of the requirement.

-Ryan

holger

Hi Ryan,

sorry my writing english is bad, i know! ;-)

I tell you, the steps:

1. The User have select a product
2. To buy, he click on the "addtocard"
3. At this action, the user is led on a other website
4. He make the produkt completely. Example: input of engraving texts, visiting cards, greeting maps
   url: http://www.otherweb.de/service_in?ID=[PRODUCTID]&ReturnURL="http://www.meinshop.de/konakart/addtocard?ID=[customfields1Value]&Session???????";

5. In customfield1 is a orderid from the other website
6. At shop, the user completely the order.

that is to run also if the user at shop as anonymous and with a account. from the shoppingcard to order as had.
at Adminsite or at a propertie-file are the link to the other web and which field from product table identified the template in other WebSite.

is that better? ;-)

regards,

Holger

ryan

Hi Holger,

I'm sure that your English is better than my German !

It all makes sense to me except for the final bit which I still don't understand:

that is to run also if the user at shop as anonymous and with a account. from the shoppingcard to order as had.
at Adminsite or at a propertie-file are the link to the other web and which field from product table identified the template in other WebSite.

Do you mean that it should work regardless of whether the user has an account and that the link to the other web site and the custom field being used should be configurable parameters ?

holger

Hi ryan,

normaly, you can three products add to the shoppingcard and them you login to the shop and make the order. To make individually for the products, you can make as anonymous too. If you are login at the shop, you can work with your uploads (logos and so on)from older orders, in the other website. In the shopping card or at the order, i use only the order id from the other system and this is attach at the returnurl from other system back to the shop.

The user must do not have a account on the other site. I go to the other system with a bybass around login. I go direct to the templates. The template id and produkt id are the same.
If you are interested? I can give you a login to the other system!
Is no problem ;-)

regards,

Holger

ryan

Sure,

It would be nice to see your application.

-Ryan

holger

Hi ryan,

my company make some solutions for print and workflows with print or services to print with mail. My friend has a web2print solution for distribution-networks. I would like to make for my service (www.direktbrief.de) a lettershop, to send individually greating maps, mounrings maps, chrismas or easter maps realy from internet with post to the receiver. I have a printing center in german, where we print the normaly word doc, bills and and ... At this printingcenter i print the shop orders. To make the individually cards i would like use the service from my friend www.kinetik.de (iBright). You can look under www.ibright.de, there is a link to register for a demo account.

regards,
Holger