• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

getSku() on admin order template

Started by lowfier, July 26, 2013, 04:47:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lowfier

Hi,

I am new to Konakart and i just started using it to evaluate the product as a possible enterprise solution to my company.
I downloaded the comunity edition and ist fully working. One thing that we consider vital on the admin area its the display of the SKU of the product on the order detail view. After some reading i got the orderdetail template changed "OrderDetail_xx.vm" to use $getSku() instead of $getModel(). I must be doing something wrong because the $getSku() prints the function call instead of the product sku. I have tried other calls with sucess but the getSku() simply does not work. Do i need any additional step to make the function call work?

Thanks

ming

Those are just velocity templates.

Are you sure you've got the syntax right?

julie

$op.getSku() should work.

You should really contact us and get a trial version of the Enterprise version of KK. It has a lot more features and you get support during the trial.

lowfier

Ok, how do i get a trial version of Enterprise KK?

Regarding the problem itself it got a little weird because this was happening on a home machine and this morning i installed on a VM server at work, the exact same java version and the exact same installation package. On my work VM the getSku() works like a charm at home it doesn´t. Now whats different? Go figure. Prob something is messed up on my home installation, but both front and admin are working correctly.

ming

>Ok, how do i get a trial version of Enterprise KK?

You can start the process by writing an email to sales@konakart.com using your company email address, requesting the trial.

lowfier

Ok solved,

The problem is that the product i used on my home version didnt had a sku when i made the order. I added it later to the product record but the table with order products didnt got updated. I've made another order with the same product but with a sku and the template already worked as it was suposed.