• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

upload image konakartadmin 404

Started by ByDcc, March 30, 2013, 11:26:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ByDcc

Hi all,
   I have a serious problem creating products with Konakart 6.5.0.0.

I set
QuoteURL for reaching Image servlet:       /xxxxxxadmin/uploadAction

but always I try to upload and image for a product I get the next message:
'There has been a problem with the upload
<h1>HTTP Status 404 - /konakartadmin/uploadAction</h1><hr noshade="noshade" size="1"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>/konakartadmin/uploadAction</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested resource (/konakartadmin/uploadAction) is not available.</u></p><hr noshade="noshade" size="1"><h3>Apache Tomcat/6.0.32</h3>'

I can see the property URL for reaching Image servlet changed to /xxxxxxadmin/uploadAction  but the message above always show /konakartadmin/uploadAction.

The final result at this moment is I only can create new products without images.

Could someone help me please?
   Thank you in advance.

ByDcc

When the admin application is deployed as konakartadmin and the image property is set to:
IMG_SERVLET_URL   /konakartadmin/uploadAction   The URL used to reach the servlet used for uploading images
I can upload images to products easy and quickly.

But, when I deploy the application as xxxxxadmin and no matter the value for the property IMG_SERVLET_URL. Any value finishes with the same message: /konakartadmin/uploadAction 404

Some values I used:
IMG_SERVLET_URL   /uploadAction   The URL used to reach the servlet used for uploading images
IMG_SERVLET_URL   /xxxxxadmin/uploadAction   The URL used to reach the servlet used for uploading images
IMG_SERVLET_URL   /xxxxxadmin/uploadActionxx   The URL used to reach the servlet used for uploading images

The mapping in the web.xml in the admin application was not changed:
   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>FileUpload</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/uploadAction</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

Could the problem be other distinct to  /konakartadmin/uploadAction 404 and be hidden for this message?

ByDcc

Some kind of information remains kept in the browser. Probably a cookie.
Remove cached data and cookies fixed the problem.