• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

How can I had all the company related information in the shop

Started by micheliri, November 01, 2011, 11:31:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

micheliri

Hello can somebody help and tell me where I can change all the "information part" in the shop like: - about us
                                                                                                                                                          - contact us
                                                                                                                                                          - condition of use
                                                                                                                                                          - privacy notice
                                                                                                                                                          - shipping and return

I m turning around in the different menus but can't find any place where i can change it, thanks for helping  ;D

ryan

andrea.castelli

Otherwise you can choose to add a custom jsp to allow the backend user to upload their own texts.

HTH.
Bye
Andrea

micheliri