• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Multiple Models of the Same

Started by DispatchMediaGroup, August 05, 2011, 06:58:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DispatchMediaGroup

Hello All,

I need to be able to implement multiple product options for the same product. I'm selling a magazine and need to be able to sell a half year and full year subscription. I'm hoping, and figuring, this isn't that big of a deal. When I search for 'models' or 'model' here in the forum I get 2 results total.

The potential pony that I also am asking for is to be able to sell two models of two different products together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

trevor

QuoteI need to be able to implement multiple product options for the same product. I'm selling a magazine and need to be able to sell a half year and full year subscription. I'm hoping, and figuring, this isn't that big of a deal. When I search for 'models' or 'model' here in the forum I get 2 results total.

You can implement as many options as you want; each of which changes the final price of a product. e.g. http://www.konakart.com/konakart/SelectProd.do?prodId=1

QuoteThe potential pony that I also am asking for is to be able to sell two models of two different products together.

You could bundle them, although if the options have to be fixed you may have to store the options in a custom field of the bundled product so that you know exactly what the bundle consists of.

DispatchMediaGroup

That helped, thank you Trevor.  As in some of my previous posts, it turns out I was a step or two away from figuring this out...in this instance, I hadn't set up any product option parent categories.  Under 'root', I had just added some product options, without realizing that I was actually creating product option categories, which of course, you cannot assign to a product.