• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Customizing One Page Cart

Started by mtoon, March 17, 2008, 05:37:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtoon

Is it possible to customize the single page cart?  We'd like to remove/change some elements and I can't find the JSPs anywhere.

Thank you!

julie

rula

Hi konakarts,
One-page Checkout Step-by-Step Guide

after an hour I can call onepagecheckout ;D
I had problems with the database connection by the run target in the build. I have to set the correct database connection parameters in the according konakart.properties file under the onepageerecheckout/src too!!!

I am here in onepagecheckout only for small layout and style adjustments.

I found images and konakart.html under the public folder, styles, messages, jsps under webapps, is this okay or have
I forgotten a essential part for my work? regards, rula

rula

Hi konakarts,

sure, I have forgotten that i am a total newbie in gwt and have at the moment no chance to make my simple things. I will disable this powerful and heavy features for the first time in admin app. ;) regards, rula

ryan

QuoteI had problems with the database connection by the run target in the build. I have to set the correct database connection parameters in the according konakart.properties file under the onepageerecheckout/src too!!!

This should be set up correctly by the installer so the only thing you need to do is to go to the custom\onepagecheckout directory and type "ant" . This runs the GWT one page checkout code in standalone mode for debugging in development mode. In production it will use the images, style sheets etc. of the KonaKart application running under webapps/konakart.

ReneA

Hi Konakarts,

I had the same problem. I changed DB settings in build.properties but received a DB connect error. After I changed the DB settings in konakart.properties in directory custom\onepagecheckout\src I could see the screen in hosted mode.
I didn't use the installer since I already had an installed Tomcat. So I created a war-file and deployed that war file into the already installed Tomcat.

mathias.lin

Quote from: ryan on August 07, 2008, 01:08:45 pm
This should be set up correctly by the installer so the only thing you need to do is to go to the custom\onepagecheckout directory and type "ant" .

It doesn't work on Mac OS X 10.6.7, KonaKart 5.2.0.0. Build by calling 'ant' fails with an error, see my latest reply on http://www.konakart.com/forum/index.php/topic,1349.0.html

Do you have an idea what the problem might be there?
(build.properties & db connection look all correct).

greg

It should work fine.

If you get an error it's usually a good idea to post the error so that people reading your post have some clue as to what the problem is.

I see that you have updated the post you linked to to show that it wasn't an error after all.