• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

how to fuse konakart with netbean 6.9.1

Started by chunfooy, March 31, 2011, 02:19:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chunfooy

Dear Gurus:

Can you enlighten me on the setup of konakart to netbean 6.9.1 as i had fail multiple time in fusing this two together, it either gave me library reference issue in netbean or class not found, can anyone guide me steps by steps how to open konakart beautifully in netbean, ur help is very much appreciated. Thx from Malaysia(I had been trying all techniques including the old steps from the past historical post over here)

greg

I don't know about NetBeans but the process is really straightforward for creating an Eclipse project to work on the storefront:

C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom>bin\kkant make_eclipse_project
Buildfile: build.xml

make_eclipse_project:
     [echo] Create an Eclipse Project for Developing the Storefront
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\src
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\src\appn
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\src\properties
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\WebContent
     [copy] Copying 139 files to C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\src\appn
     [copy] Copying 17 files to C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\src\properties
     [copy] Copying 870 files to C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\WebContent
     [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\kkeclipse\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib
     [echo] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     [echo] Eclipse Project Created on disk - called kkeclipse
     [echo] Start Eclipse
     [echo] Create a tomcat server (see 'Servers' in Eclipse)
     [echo] Move the kkeclipse directory to another location for development if you wish
     [echo] Import the kkeclipse project using 'Import existing projects into Workspace'
     [echo] Assign a server for kkeclipse to use (define server under Project Properties)
     [echo] Edit, Debug and Run the KonaKart Storefront in Eclipse!
     [echo] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 26 seconds

If you look at the end there are some simple instructions to follow to set it up in Eclipse.

Note that this is for Eclipse but maybe you could use what's created here to save time when loading up into NetBeans?

chunfooy

i tried to run kkant make_eclipse_project under the custom/bin folder of my konakart, but it gave me an error build.xml does not exist build failed, does it mean i have to install eclipse storefront ...1st before i execute this command

greg

you need to follow the instructions carefully.   You need to be in the custom directory as in the example below.

oracle

Also with Jdeveloper is simple just import ear file as a proyect and done

regards

costis

Once you have created your Eclipse project, you can use Netbeans, if you "Import Eclipse Project" and then select "Import Project ignoring Dependencies". I use Netbeans 7, but it should work for Netbeans 6.9.1 as well.