• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

SagePay or Paypoint Integration

Started by moamoa, March 31, 2010, 05:52:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moamoa

Hi,

I currently have merchant accounts with both SagePay and PayPoint. Are any of these supported out the box by Konakart?

Also, If not. Can Konakart emulate the interafce of any other shopping cart? For example, those both seem to suppport osCommerce, so can kona emulate that, or does kona need a specific interface for each gateway?

greg

QuoteSagePay and PayPoint. Are any of these supported out the box by Konakart?

Those two are not supported out of the box but I expect that they are quite straightforward to implement.

QuoteCan Konakart emulate the interafce of any other shopping cart? For example, those both seem to suppport osCommerce, so can kona emulate that, or does kona need a specific interface for each gateway?

I'm not sure what you mean by that but the best solution is to write a gateway for each and plug the code into KonaKart.
If you're a java programmer it really is quite straightforward.   There's a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this in the User Guide.
If you're not a java programmer and want someone to give you a quote to write them...  you can always try writing to sales at konakart dot com.