• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

foreing payment module

Started by ssabrewolf, February 05, 2010, 11:55:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ssabrewolf

Hi KonaKart team:

Im currently developing a new payment module which doesnt rely on  a  credit card number but in the   social security number in
my country ,  the payment gateway  its a soap web service which i developed in axis2, it just needs the total amount and
the s.s number.

I already concluded that to develop such a thing in konakart requires to modify the structs action mappings, im developing it
in eclipse, the konakart engine its running an operating but  it doesnt recognize the new payment module class;
i just  followed  these steps http://lightwaydev.blogspot.com/2008/12/add-konakart-to-eclipse.html but  it seems a little awkward to me to modifiy the source ,runn ant  and reattach the generated jar everytime i have to make a modification, the  stuff i  tried before
asking for help:

- i created upon the web project(konakartadmin) src folder the package com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.tron and put inside Tron.java. Then i added the tron module in konakartadmin.properties

konakart.modules.payment=Paypal Chronopay Epaybg Cod Worldpay Authorizenet Usaepay Yourpay Payjunction Bluepay Elink MoneyBookers Tron

As you already have guessed , Tron its the payment gateway, but the engine just give me the exception

05-feb 15:37:21 WARN  (?:loadModules:?) Class com.konakartadmin.modules.payment.tron.Tron not found but defined in /C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/andros/Mis%20documentos/Structs/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/konakartadmin/WEB-INF/classes/konakartadmin.properties
com.konakart.app.KKException: The configuration at index 5 Tron is null

-I created and independent source folder with the structure  custom/modules/src/  and created the previus package with the
same result.

I know its something related width the relative paths , because i had to decompile the KkAdmin.class to figured out where was
the admin config editor  looking for the configuration files ( mail.properties, konakart.properties etc )  and it  ran and debugged fine,    just dont know where  konakart is looking for  the Tron.class aside from the  standar WEB-INF/classes folder.

Thank you very much, if you could also give me some advice related to the Web Services application to mantain the integrity of
the konakart engine it would be highly aprecciated.

ssabrewolf

sorry for replye to my own post there is an error, the package created in the konakartadmin has the structure
com.konakartadmin.modules.payment.tron not com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.tron, that is not  the error, i just
took the package name  from the wrong project( the konakart project)

Regards