• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Exclude a produc from sells

Started by lrkwz, November 19, 2009, 09:08:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lrkwz

Hello,
   is there a way to exclude a product from the catalogue for a single country/language?
I have a product I cannot show in my catalogue in Italy but can for other countries 'cause some legal stuff: excluding the visualization of the product for the Italian locale would be enough but how can I achieve it?

Thank you.

julie

I think you need the multi-store version of KonaKart with shared products. Although products are shared, it allows you to decide in which stores the products will be displayed.

jbarb

I tried to hide the prices of my products on my KonaKart storefront by checking the "Invisible" box in the admin Products details page (admin apps) and only succeeded in making six entire products invisible in both the admin app and the storefront.
Is there a way to get them back without having to re-enter all that product data? I looked in the JSPs and classes and could not locate anything that would do it. I know there gas to be a way to unchecked those invisible boxes I just can't find it Help!!!!

What is the easiest way to point the shopping cart to your existing URL, www.envirosales.com

Thanks.

Jim (jbarb)

julie

When you make a product invisible, it is still visible in the admin app.