• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

A couple of Q about the Enterprise Extensions

Started by anton83, October 11, 2015, 11:36:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

anton83

I'm considering buying EE, so I have some questions.

1. I know EE features both multi-store and multi-vendor modes. My question is: I have this vendor, running his store (main store is in multi-store mode) with say 50 items there. Would we be able to pull all of his items into his own website as well? I guess that could be achieved using the tiles functionality, right? But do the tiles have the option of vendor-based or shop-based items (to display only the items belonging into this particular shop or to this particular vendor)?

2. If the above is true (is achievable) - does a single licence cover it?

Thank you!

P.S. I have also started another two threads about some issues I'm having. I'm wondering if those are bugs or something is not configured correctly on my side.

julie

The vendor's products could be displayed on the main store (alongside products from other vendors) but you could also have a live store based on the vendor's store which displays only the products from the vendor.

What technology you use for the storefronts is really up to you. You could use tiles or JSPs or an integration into a CMS or portal. The important thing is that when you instantiate a KonaKart engine you pass it the correct store id and store mode.

If anything isn't clear about licensing http://www.konakart.com/product/pricing/ you shold contact sales@konakart.com .