• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Paypal Module Error

Started by FG_solving, February 05, 2014, 11:23:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FG_solving

Hello there,

my company (The Solving Company) decided to use KonaKart as a shop system for our website a few weeks ago. We installed the shop system without any problems and setup some demo products. Now, when we try to place a test order, we receive the following error when trying to pay the bill using paypal:

As for the configuration of the paypal module, we left all values as they were entered already and just changed the Paypal ID to our paypal mail address. Please check this screen:

Could you please help me out here and tell me what to do in order to get the paypal module running?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Ferdinand Guggenberger

ming

What is the exception that it refers to in your tomcat log?

vetal324

Hi! I'm LifeRay developer for Solving Company.
Here is the stack trace:

08-Feb 13:35:05 ERROR (?:handleException:?) A customer has received the following exception ( ref: 1391866505479 )
com.konakart.app.KKException: The String parameter called hostPort must be given a value. It cannot be set to null or be left empty.
   at com.konakart.bl.BaseMgr.checkRequired(Unknown Source)
   at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.PaymentMgr.getPaymentDetails(Unknown Source)
   at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getPaymentDetails(Unknown Source)
   at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getPaymentDetails(Unknown Source)
   at com.konakart.actions.CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction.execute(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
   at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:446)
   at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:285)
   at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:248)
   at org.apache.struts2.interceptor.debugging.DebuggingInterceptor.intercept(DebuggingInterceptor.java:256)
   at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:242)

It seems, that there is something wrong with the URLs (host, port) configuration.
I have setup portlets (store and admin) according to this manual: http://www.konakart.com/docs/LiferayPortletInstallation.pdf
Should I make some other configuration? (perhaps, with servlet mapping in Liferay's web.xml, etc.)
P.S. If I try to access http://solving-company.com/konakart URL - I get 404 error for http://solving-company.com/konakart/Welcome.action action)

Can anybody help with this?

Regards,
Vitaliy

vetal324

I'm also attaching generated web.xml file (inside konakart/WEB-INF fodder).
Take a look to it, please.
I suppose, the problem is that struts actions are not accessible in portlet application (such as, Welcome.action, PayPalCallback.action, etc.). How can I fix it?
P.S. If I startup Konakart separately from Liferay - such URLs are accessible, and payment with PayPal also works...